miércoles, 11 de julio de 2007

RECIPES

The taco´s is famous recipes in mexico.

Ingredients:
1 pack of Tortillas1 or so of shrimp1 can of mushrooms or slice up some fresh ones if you like. 1/2 lb of bacon1/2 cup of mixed peppers and onions1 packet of taco seasoning mix

Step 1:
Fry up your bacon (crispy)and set to the side.drain bacon greese except for a tablespoon or two and fry the shrimp in it, when shrimp start to turn red...add peppers and onion.

Step 2:
then add taco mix and crumble in the bacon.

Step 3:
Thats it! stuff your taco, add cheese or any other topping to your likeing...enjoy!

2 comentarios:

Saša dijo...

Mmmm. It looks delicious. If I try out your recipe I'll let you know the result. But I hate buying supermarket tortillas in those plastic packs. Is it complicated to make them?
Warm regards from Slovenia and thanks for dropping your sweet comment on our class blog

vanessa dijo...

hello, I love the tacos to my I like with meat and you?